Monday, February 01, 2010

Ooh, Shiny! Contest Coming Soon, Too...

Hello! Welcome to the new look Curious Kai. It's been a long time coming and now it's finally here - isn't it brilliant! The person responsible for the design is
Josh Morgan, a brand spanking new web designer based in Wellington. I had a few ideas in mind I've been carrying for a while - the look of the header and the logo is based on some old flour sacks I came across at a garage sale - and Josh turned them into the gem you see before you. There's still a bit of tinkering to do, so don't be alarmed if you see things come and go before your very eyes, but give it a few days and you'll see the resolved final product. My thanks to Josh for all his hard work; I still can't believe my luck at coming across such talent. Big love too, to my sister Heidi and her husband Rob for making this all happen - bless your little hearts :)


Woohoo! I feel like a proper blogger now! To celebrate the new look of t' blog, I've decided to run a little competition but more on that during the week - stay tuned! In the meantime, here's a little food related comedy:

7 comments:

Greenfairy38 said...

Curious kai looks awesome! Go Josh! It's great to see the look of the blog matching the content :o)

Marino said...

Ah, Fawlty Towers. Gotta love John Cleese.

Unknown said...

we all love John Cleese and have Fawlty Towers DVDs for a boring night hehehe... hello, chef! I'm good here. Thanks for dropping by. Next time, leave me some chocolate praline, will ya hehehehe...

peasepudding said...

The new look is fabulous, it's just perfect!

sewa mobil said...

nice blog and article friend
thx

pierre said...

hi nigel I must say that your new banner is terrific and Josh did a great job !!!
keep it up
Cheers from Antipodes !!Pierre

sewa mobil di surabaya said...

love it!!! thanks